Pilot 3 wheel - Discontinued
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $0.00
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS LISTING IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY.
* DISCONTINUED *
Overview of the ActiveCare Pilot 3 Wheel
The popular Pilot Scooter offers exceptional quality and value compared to other mobility scooters in this class. The 3 wheel Pilot will go wherever your busy life takes you! It has a sporty look and feel with a top speed of 6 mph which will take you up to 22 miles per charge. The easy-to-operate Pilot has an Infinitely adjustable tiller to let you move the hand controls to where they are most comfortable.
At only 22 inches wide, the Pilot by ActiveCare is one of the narrowest scooters in its class, allowing you to move through narrow spaces with ease. Quick connect and disconnect feature lets you easily disassemble the components for transport!
Includes 1 Year In-Home Peace of Mind Service Warranty
Highlights of the ActiveCare Pilot 3 wheel mobility scooter
- Full safety package including headlight, turn signals and rearview mirrors
- Rear Suspension and Captains chair for comfort
- Flat free 10" Front and Rear Tires
- Easy Adjust tiller
- U1 Batteries come standard
- Standard Front Basket with a removable bag
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pilot mobility scooter
- Top Speed: 6 MPH
- Driving Range: 22 Miles
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Carrying capacity: 350 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 84 lbs.
- Total Weight: 170 lbs.
Ideal uses for the ActiveCare Pilot model 2310
- Full safety package for outdoor use day or night
- Maximum comfort with suspension and Captains Seat
- Limited indoor use such as malls or grocery stores
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||6 mph|
|Maximum Range||22 miles|
|Maximum Grade/Incline||12 degrees|
|Floor to Seat Height||20"-23"|
|Motor||24V x 350W x 4200rpm|
|Batteries||Two DC12V x 36AH|
|Battery Charger||5 Amp, Offboard|
|Front & Rear:||10" x 3”|
|Weight without Batteries||121 lbs.|
|Weight with Batteries||170 lbs.|
|Speed and range will vary according to user weight, terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.|
|Armrest to Seat Height||7"|
1 Year In-Home Parts and Labor:
ActiveCare warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, for the following periods:
Motor & Brake (electronic function only)
Any other electrical subassembly
ActiveCare Protection Plan (APP)
The APP is designed to resolve consumers’ technical problems on power mobility products for one year from the consumer’s date of purchase. Each service call will be handled in the most efficient way as determined by ActiveCare. The plan covers all warranted parts for one year.
During the one-year plan, ActiveCare handles all service-related activity such as:
• handling technical questions by phone
• shipment of parts
• product service
ActiveCare will start with troubleshooting over the phone. If that does not resolve the situation, a number of possible solutions may be implemented, including, but not limited to:
• sending a part directly to the consumer with directions on how to replace the part
• directing the consumer to take the product to an authorized service center near their location
• sending an authorized service technician to their location
• shipping the product back to ActiveCare for service
It will be ActiveCare’s job to get the scooter or wheelchair repaired in the most efficient way possible.
ActiveCare will send the consumer a brochure that explains the program and gives a phone number to call should they need service. The technician they speak with will then troubleshoot the problem and determine the best course of action to resolve the issue.