Performance Mobility Scooters
Pride MobilityModel: BA400
MSRP $7,379.00 MSRP $7,379.00 $5,299.00
- FREE Shipping, Large Scooter Cover, Front & Front & Rear Basket, Rearview Mirror, Cup Holder and In-Home Parts and Labor Warranty
- XLR charging port on tiller
- Pillow top Reclining Captains Seat
- 8.25" Ground Clearance
- Large 14.5”, tubeless, air-filled tires
- Front and rear CTS suspension
- Delta tiller - wraparound handles
MSRP $5,379.00 MSRP $5,379.00 $4,039.00
- Brilliant DELTA tiller provides easy steering, with left and right side finger touch controls, to accommodate any driver.
- Ergonomic, adjustable and remarkably comfortable seat.
- Intuitive control panel with all the operational functions.
- Full front and rear suspension system for ultimate comfort while driving.
- Fits standard car lifts for the traveling user.,/li>
- Adequate storage space in the front basket.
MSRP $7,759.00 MSRP $7,759.00 $5,829.00
- Ergonomic, adjustable and highly comfortable seat
- Dual USB port (3 amps)
- Great suspension and steering system
- Bright and easy to read LCD display control panel
- Optional Dual Seat and Canopy
- 5" Ground Clearance
When looking for the right travel solution, look no further than the superior design and features of a performance mobility scooter. Speed is a stand out feature in these zippy little numbers. Made to provide top speeds can reach up to 15 mph, riders experience a smooth acceleration that brings them from 0 mph to their desired speed in no time.
Higher speeds are primarily for Outdoor enthusiasts who will notice what a difference a fast mobility scooter can make when it comes to keeping up with the grandkids, or fitting in all of your errands. Everything about these fast mobility scooters is made with consumer comfort in mind. From easy to adjust armrests to well-crafted chairs, a pleasant experience awaits any user.
The armrests on fast mobility scooters are designed to be quickly and safely adjusted. Most come with an in-home warranty that prevents the hassle of scheduling a service for the device. Chairs on a performance mobility scooter also provide a carefully molded design for maximum comfort. Orthopedic seats are available on certain models, and even offer their own reclines with some reaching up 22 inch widths. Front, as well as rear suspension, provides a steady, supportive ride that makes these devices great for traversing those out of the way paths.
With better suspension comes more confidence, and less risk of injury from constant vibration. Battery life is not a problem when it comes to these durable off road mobility scooter models. Depending on speed and distance traveled, each apparatus can reach up to 35 miles without a charge. That means more time having fun, and less time spent at home worrying about the next recharge. There are so many choices when it comes to buying a new transportation option.
The team at Scooter Direct has years of experience helping consumers find the right selections at prices will appreciate. Contact us today to find out how great it can be to have a dedicated team behind your purchase.