Performance Mobility Scooters
Pride MobilityModel: S710LXW
MSRP $3,459.00 MSRP $3,459.00 $2,469.00
- FREE Large Rear Basket and Cup Holder
- Extremely comfortable ride
- Easy Disassembly for travel
- Exclusive low-profile tires
- Backlit battery gauge
- Wraparound delta tiller
- 3.15 inch Ground Clearance
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride MobilityModel: S710ZT
MSRP $3,789.00 MSRP $3,789.00 $2,689.00
- FREE Rear Basket and Cup Holder
- Front & Rear CTS Suspension
- Turning Radius of a 3 wheels with stability of 4
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- 2" Ground Clearance at the motor
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
EV RiderModel: S12E
MSRP $4,499.00 MSRP $4,499.00 $3,145.00
- 55 in. long, 26 in. wide
- 13 in. wheels
- Extended travel range with two 80Ah G-24 batteries included.
- Standard 20 in. Captains seat
- Front and Rear Suspension for a comfortable ride
- Full LED light package includes running lights for added visibility and safety
When looking for the right travel solution, look no further than the superior design and features of a performance mobility scooter. Speed is a stand out feature in these zippy little numbers. Made to provide top speeds can reach up to 15 mph, riders experience a smooth acceleration that brings them from 0 mph to their desired speed in no time.
Higher speeds are primarily for Outdoor enthusiasts who will notice what a difference a fast mobility scooter can make when it comes to keeping up with the grandkids, or fitting in all of your errands. Everything about these fast mobility scooters is made with consumer comfort in mind. From easy to adjust armrests to well-crafted chairs, a pleasant experience awaits any user.
The armrests on fast mobility scooters are designed to be quickly and safely adjusted. Most come with an in-home warranty that prevents the hassle of scheduling a service for the device. Chairs on a performance mobility scooter also provide a carefully molded design for maximum comfort. Orthopedic seats are available on certain models, and even offer their own reclines with some reaching up 22 inch widths. Front, as well as rear suspension, provides a steady, supportive ride that makes these devices great for traversing those out of the way paths.
With better suspension comes more confidence, and less risk of injury from constant vibration. Battery life is not a problem when it comes to these durable off road mobility scooter models. Depending on speed and distance traveled, each apparatus can reach up to 35 miles without a charge. That means more time having fun, and less time spent at home worrying about the next recharge. There are so many choices when it comes to buying a new transportation option.
The team at Scooter Direct has years of experience helping consumers find the right selections at prices will appreciate. Contact us today to find out how great it can be to have a dedicated team behind your purchase.