MK Group 24 Sealed Gel Battery
Manufacturer: MK Battery
Model: M24 SLD G FT
MSRP $380.00 MSRP $380.00 What's this? $321.25
MK premium gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers.
1 Year Warranty
Sealed VRLA Gel Batteries
When seeking the highest quality Deep Cycle batteries, look to MK Battery. MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life - averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained. That's why they have been the number one choice for years of the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium Sealed VRLA batteries capable of over 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte: No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position (except upside down).
- Travel & Ship Easily: FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Safety: MK Sealed VRLA batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure, thus minimizing risk of explosion under normal conditions.
- Sealed construction for maintenance-free use: Eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify: No equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- 10% more electrolyte: Longer life and minimal dry out over extended use.
- Increased durability: Deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge: Little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) technology: Optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability.
- Quality construction: Ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves: All 100% factory tested.
- Forged terminals and bushings: Assures no leakage.
- Over 250 quality control checks: Certified to ISO 9001.
- UL recognized component.
- Made in USA with U.S. and Imported Materials.
Details and Specifications for the MK Group 24 Sealed Gel Battery
- Nominal Voltage (V) = 12V
- Capacity at C/100 = 84.5 Ah
- Capacity at C/20 = 73.6 Ah
- Capacity at C/5 = 63 Ah
- Weight = 51.5 lbs. (23 kg)
- Plate Alloy = Lead Calcium
- Posts = Epoxy Seal Threaded Brass Post
- Container/Cover = Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range -76°F (-60°C) - 140°F (60°C)
- Charge Voltage @ 77°F (25°C)
- Cycle 13.8 - 14.6 volts
- Float 13.4 - 13.6 volts
- Vent = Self-sealing
- Electrolyte = Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel
- Terminal = C (Insert w/ 1/4" - 20 round hole)
Manual and Videos for the MK Group 24 Sealed Gel Battery
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the MK Group 24 Sealed Gel Battery
1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Write Your Own Review