Merits Pioneer 4 Heavy Duty Scooter
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $1,699.00
Most popular 4 Wheel model with on-board charger,take apart frame, height and width adjustable arms, headlight, adjustable steering column, adjustable seat height, fold down back,anti tip rear wheels, aluminum allow wheels, side reflectors, rear seat pocket, and horn.
Headlights and Captain Sliding Seat
- High-torque drive train allows for increased power and maneuverability.
- New tiller with Mech-a-Lock angle can be easily adjusted by cylinder for setting the right driving position and for easily getting on and out of the vehicle.
- Flip-up armrests with height, width & angle adjustability for more comfort.
- Steel bumper protects shroud from scratches and serves as a lift handle, with anti- tippers.
- One-piece frame design/ Sliding captain seat
- Headlight, tail lights, turn signals & hazard lights
- Colors available: Red / Blue
- Options: oxygen tank holder, cane & crutch holder, walker holder, canopy, foldable rear basket.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Loop Tiller with Mech-a-Lock quick adjustment
- Flat Free Tires
- Tiller Charger Port
- Merits mobility scooter has a left hand mirror
- Power Elevating Seat Option
- 5" of Electric Elevation
- Available only on Red Scooter color
Max Speed: 5mph
Range: up to 18 miles
Turning Radius: 52"
Ground Clearance: 4"
Motor: DC 24V, 210W
Controller: Dynamic Rhino 2
Battery: 12V/U1(34AH) x 2pcs or Group 22
Charger: 5A ON-board
Casters: 10" flat free tires
Drive Wheels: 10" pnuematic tires
Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
|Seat Height from deck||16 - 19|
|Seat Height from ground||25 - 28|
Factory Limited lifetime warranty on frame
One Year warranty on Parts
The proof is in the usability, now that I have had this Scooter a few weeks,
Review by Major II
Price Value Quality
Zippy, easy to mount , sporty (Posted on 10/1/15)
Very stable to mount and easy to drive ...Zippy 5 MPH or you can speed control top speed
Review by Major II
Quality Price Value
I need to look into it...
Very stable to mount and easy to drive ...Zippy 5 MPH or you can speed control top speed.
Very pleasing styling and very comfortable chair , driving position is very ergonomic ... I like it (Posted on 9/18/15)