Merits Mini-Coupe 3 wheel
The three-wheel Merits S539 Mini-Coupe mobility scooter offers an impressive 300 pound weight capacity and an operating range* of up to 8 miles. Designed for easy travel and transportation.
Compact design and easy to disassemble. Foldable tiller and seat for easy transport and much more...
Merits S539 Mini-Coupe Scooter Features include:
- 3 wheel lightweight scooter
- Armrests flip up and have an adjustable width
- Seat swivels in 45 degree increments for easier access to your scooter
- Auto latching lockup mechanism for simple frame separation by only one hand
- Auto connecting front to rear cable
- All new frame design easily disassembles for convenient transport and storage
- Convenient 2 x 17 Amp battery pack provides increased driving range
- Specially designed for frequent travelers
- Easy to disassemble and stow in a car trunk - 5 lightweight pieces
- Heaviest piece weight - 26 lbs.
- Available in RED only
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
Auto latching lockup mechanism for simple frame separation using only one hand. The all new frame design easily disassembles (as shown below) for convenient transport and storage. Seat back folds down for easier storage and/or transportation.
Details and Specifications for the Merits Mini-Coupe 3 wheel
Max Speed: up to 4.5mph
Range: up to 10 miles
Turning Radius: 34"
Ground Clearance: 3"
Motor: DC 24V, 110W
Controller: S-Drive 70A
Battery: 12V/17AH x 2pcs
Charger: 1.5A off-board
Casters: 8" foam filled tires
Drive Wheels: 9" foam filled tires
Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
|Seat height from deck||16.5"|
|Seat height from ground||18.5"|
Manual and Videos for the Merits Mini-Coupe 3 wheel
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link
Warranty for the Merits Mini-Coupe 3 wheel
18 Month limited parts warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty
Extended Service Plans Details
- Effective date starts when product is purchased by the customer
- Contracts can only be purchased at the point of sales (can’t be purchased after the fact)
- Contracts are valid on scooter and standard power wheelchairs
Service Plan Cover Labor Costs
- During the contract period specific parts costs are covered under warranty, these parts and time periods are specified in the owner’s manual
- After parts warranty has expired there may be charges for any additional parts needed.
What is Not Covered Under War-ranty
- Any damage or issue that was caused by product misuse. Misuse is outlined in the product own-er’s manual
- Instructional use of product
- Programming to customer's needs
- Adjustments or fittings to meet customer’s needs
- Issues regarding, fabric, tires or any wear-and-tear components
- Shipping Damage or product set-up
Procedure for Requesting Service
- Customers should call Merits Health Products to request service at 1-800-963-7487
Information needed to process Service Call
- Model and Serial Number
- Customer’s name, address and phone number
- A detailed description of issue
- Customer should discontinue use of product immediately upon discovery of problem
- Technical service will enter all information and request a technician dispatch
- The closest technician will be contacted and given a work order to complete the repairs
- Field service jobs are typically set up in 24-48 hours of initial request
- The customer is contacted within 24hrs of the job being set-up to advise them who will be calling to schedule a home visit.
- If there is no technician in the area one will be recruited. This process can take up to 5-7 busi-ness days depending on the location.
- Upon receipt of parts the technician will con-tact the customer to set-up an appointment that.