MedlineModel: Excel 3000
Retail Price: $469.00$329.00
- Quick release axles
- Wheelchair that Converts to transport chair
Drive MedicalModel: K316DDA-SF
Retail Price: $395.20$199.00
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels
Retail Price: $1,227.00$659.00
- Top End Lightweight Ergonomic Manual Wheelchair
- Ergonomic, lightweight, compact
- Pressure relief, stabilization, and anti-slippage
- Upholstery is equipped with AEGIS anti-biotic technology, odor/stain/deterioration control
- Wider arm pad, providing comfort/support
Drive MedicalModel: AK5
Retail Price: $1,469.00$565.00
- Back folds forward
- Quick release rear axles
- Multi-position back
- Angle and Height adjustable front casters
- Pneumatic tires on a 24"
Retail Price: $1,448.00$898.00
- Composed of high-strength, aircraft-grade aluminum
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Adjustable Length, anti-slip footplate
Retail Price: $1,317.00$679.00
- Lightest T6 aluminum manual-propel wheelchair on the market
- S-style ergonomic seat
- Ergonomic handrims
- Companion brakes on handles
- Removable swing in & out footrests
- 16" or 18" wide seat
- Optional quick release rear wheels
Drive MedicalModel: Cruiser X4
Retail Price: $620.69$259.00
- Easy to propel and transport.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame
Lightweight wheelchairs weigh less than thirty-six pounds, which allows the customers to both store and travel easier with it. The weight of this product is also very economical. The easy to clean frame is made from carbon steel with a silver vein finish.
The mag style wheels are also lightweight and easy to clean. Wheel bearings in both the front and rear allow the product to have a long lifespan. The front riggings on the lightweight wheelchair, such as foot and leg rests, are completely adjustable. In addition to this, the wheels have push locks, which allow the customer to sit in the product for long periods of time without moving.
The flip back arms are removable for both added comfort and easy storage. Often, the models have a rigidity bar that provides a lot of support for the customer. The backrests can also typically be adjusted for height. There is also an ergonomic model of this product. This means that it is perfectly formed so that the customers’ bodies do not get pressure sores; it also helps to relieve pressure on joints. The ergonomic model only weighs fourteen and a half pounds and is made of aluminum.
It has a weight capacity of 220 pounds, which is considerably less than the 250 to 300-pound range of other products. The armrests are fixed in place but have smooth pads for comfort. The cushion is made from an anti-bacterial material, which helps to keep germs to a minimum.
Scooter Direct’s economic prices allow for their customers to have a fun, normal lifestyle. Lightweight wheelchairs are much easier to transport, so the customer can travel easily, without having to worry about limitations.