Lift N Go Electric Lift
The Lift 'N' Go Electric Powered Carrier is ideal for transporting heavy scooters and Power chairs.
Easy to operate: push a button to raise / lower
Optional Swing Away pictured
Fully Powered, Model 210 Lift 'N'Go Carrier
The Lift 'N' Go electric scooter lift is ideal for transporting heavy scooters and mid-wheel drive chairs!
This electric scooter lift supports up to 350 lbs, comes with two retractable ratchets, up to 24" of lifting possible, easy push button operation and many more features. No need for any manual lifting! The large 48” X 28” platform accommodates most chairs and scooters.
Features include easy push button operation,adjustable hitch height for taller vehicles and a set retractable ratchet straps for securing your chair to the carrier.
A hand crank is also included with the carrier in case of power loss.
This model is available for Class 2 and Class 3 hitches Depending on your vehicle, it may be necessary to install air shocks due to the added weight.
The OPTIONAL Model 130 Swing Away features one handed operation and requires no locking pins, allowing you to easily swing away the Model 210 Lift ‘N’ Go Carrier from your vehicle’s trunk, lift gate or tail gate.
Why the Model 210 Lift ′N′ Go Electric Carrier?
Because it is truly universal !
There is no need to worry about your scooter, powerchair or wheelchair fitting.
Most other high dollar carriers are designed around specific powered powerchairs and scooters, the designers forgetting about what might happen in 3-5 years when you look for a different chair.
The durable and reliable Model 210 Lift ‘N’ Go Electric Carrier comes with a (3) years manufacturers’ warranty.
Model 210 Lift ‘N’ Go Features & Benefits
Lift is completely powered, no more lifting of platform for stow away.
Fully automatic using the motors push button.
- Self retracting hooks mounted to platform included.
- 8°angle now compensates for 350 lbs of weight which provides ample clearance
- 350 lbs on the platform the angle is typically at 1° – 3°
- New powder coating which has improved the aesthetics.
- Still using the same post that provides 24” of stroke.
- Upgraded wire harness included and must be used for 3 year manufactures warranty.
Details and Specifications for the Lift N Go Electric Lift
Model 210 Lift ‘N’ Go Product Specifications
- Weighs 103 lbs
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- 28" X 48" usable platform
- 24" of possible ground clearance for smooth traveling
- Switchbox allows for easy operation of the lift
- Automatically folds up in stowaway position
- Includes 2 retractable ratchets for securing the mobility device
- Includes 21' wire harness with 30 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Can accommodate 1 1/4" or 2" square hitch receiver
OPTIONAL Model 130 Swing Away Product Specifications
- Swing Away weight: 34 lbs
- Swing Away + Lift N Go weight: 137 lbs
- Weather-resistant powder coat finish
- Available for Class 2 and Class 3 hitches
Manual and Videos for the Lift N Go Electric Lift
Warranty for the Lift N Go Electric Lift
We stand behind all of the products we design and manufacture 100%!
We offer a 3 Year Transferable Limited Warranty!
Every effort has been made to insure high quality in material and workmanship of our products. Manufacturer warrants all products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for three (3) years from date of original purchase.
EXCEPTIONS: 1 year warranty on all Electrical components including motor and actuator. All custom orders have a 90~day warranty. Model 015, The Manual Carrier carries a 1 year warranty only.
CARRIERS: All carriers are warranted to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for three (3) years from date of original purchase when used in accordance with manufacturer installation and operating instructions. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, misuse, accident, or use of unauthorized attachments or modifications. Protective finish coating on carriers is not guaranteed in as much as the manufacturer is not responsible for the use (abuse or natural wear and tear) of the product. The manufacturer and/or selling agents of carriers will not be responsible in any way for damage to, or loss of, item(s) being carried or falling from carriers or damages said item(s) may cause on or off carriers. All shipping charges for parts under warranty must be prepaid by the customer.