Recliner lift chairs make it possible to go from a seated position to standing posture in a matter of seconds. These devices are used as an assistive device by those who have difficulty manually reclining or standing while in a chaise recliner, or those who suffer from chronic pain. Persistent aches and pains make it much more difficult to stand up unassisted, but with the push of a button on the controller these recliner lift chairs can help a person into a standing position with reduced effort and pain.
Bariatric 3-Position ReclinerDrive MedicalModel: D574EW
MSRP $1,829.02 MSRP $1,829.02 $1,108.00Call: (800) 987-6791
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline & elevated legrest
- 5" casters 2 with locks
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage.
Weight Capacity Recline Positions Seat Width Seat Depth 500 lbs Semi Recline 25 inch 20 inchWeight Capacity 500 lbsRecline Positions Semi ReclineSeat Width 25 inch
Pride LC358XXL 2-Position Lift ChairPride MobilityModel: LC358XXL
MSRP $2,379.00 MSRP $2,379.00 $1,754.00Call: (800) 987-6791
- 2-Position Partial Recliner
- Height Range: 5'6" - 6'1"
- Blown Fiber Button Back
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Seat Width: 30"
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
Weight Capacity Recline Positions Seat Width Seat Depth 600 lbs Semi Recline 30 inch 22 inchWeight Capacity 600 lbsRecline Positions Semi ReclineSeat Width 30 inch
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.