Recliner lift chairs make it possible to go from a seated position to standing posture in a matter of seconds. These devices are used as an assistive device by those who have difficulty manually reclining or standing while in a chaise recliner, or those who suffer from chronic pain. Persistent aches and pains make it much more difficult to stand up unassisted, but with the push of a button on the controller these recliner lift chairs can help a person into a standing position with reduced effort and pain.
Drive MedicalModel: D574EW
MSRP $1,287.00 MSRP $1,287.00 $769.00
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline & elevated legrest
- 5" casters 2 with locks
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage.
Pride MobilityModel: LC358XXL
MSRP $2,259.00 MSRP $2,259.00 $1,639.00
- 2-Position Partial Recliner
- Height Range: 5'6" - 6'1"
- Blown Fiber Button Back
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Seat Width: 30"
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.