Recliner lift chairs make it possible to go from a seated position to standing posture in a matter of seconds. These devices are used as an assistive device by those who have difficulty manually reclining or standing while in a chaise recliner, or those who suffer from chronic pain. Persistent aches and pains make it much more difficult to stand up unassisted, but with the push of a button on the controller these recliner lift chairs can help a person into a standing position with reduced effort and pain.
Pride MobilityModel: PLR-935PW
MSRP $1,949.00 MSRP $1,949.00 $1,454.00
- Height Range: 5'3" and below
- Power Headrest and Lumbar
- USB Remote
- Lithium Battery Backup
- Footrest Extension
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride MobilityModel: PLR-3955PW
MSRP $2,369.00 MSRP $2,369.00 $1,724.00
- True-infinite positioning
- Height Range: 5'4" and below
- Heat System with three conveniently located heat pads
- Power headrest
- Power lumbar enables you to personalize you comfort
- Footrest extension
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup
MSRP $1,983.00 MSRP $1,983.00 $1,658.00
- Overall Width: 32"
- Overall Height: 42"
- Width Between Arms: 20"
- Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 22"
MSRP $1,498.00 MSRP $1,498.00 $1,099.00
- Overall Width: 30.5"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
- Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 17"
- Product Size: Junior Petite
- Seat Depth: 18.5"
- 3 Position Lift Chair
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.