Recliner lift chairs make it possible to go from a seated position to standing posture in a matter of seconds. These devices are used as an assistive device by those who have difficulty manually reclining or standing while in a chaise recliner, or those who suffer from chronic pain. Persistent aches and pains make it much more difficult to stand up unassisted, but with the push of a button on the controller these recliner lift chairs can help a person into a standing position with reduced effort and pain.
Drive MedicalModel: D577
MSRP $1,566.81 MSRP $1,566.81 $871.00
- Available in 3 attractive colors: Blue Ridge, Jade and Rosewood
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline & elevated legrest
- 5" casters 2 with locks
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.