Recliner lift chairs make it possible to go from a seated position to standing posture in a matter of seconds. These devices are used as an assistive device by those who have difficulty manually reclining or standing while in a chaise recliner, or those who suffer from chronic pain. Persistent aches and pains make it much more difficult to stand up unassisted, but with the push of a button on the controller these recliner lift chairs can help a person into a standing position with reduced effort and pain.
Drive MedicalModel: D577
MSRP $1,566.81 MSRP $1,566.81 $871.00
- Available in 3 attractive colors: Blue Ridge, Jade and Rosewood
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline & elevated legrest
- 5" casters 2 with locks
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
MSRP $1,498.00 MSRP $1,498.00 $1,099.00
- Overall Width: 30.5"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
- Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 17"
- Product Size: Junior Petite
- Seat Depth: 18.5"
- 3 Position Lift Chair
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.