Pride LC358XL 3-Position Lift Chair
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $1,309.00
The Pride Heritage Collection features a dazzling array of plush fabrics and stylish, well-made chairs. Heritage Collection Lift Chairs offer superb comfort, style and performance, all at a great value.
The new Dual Motor Sync System, now standard on the GL-358 XL and XXL, is an industry-first product enhancement from Pride.
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available with Heat and Massage)
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure1
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Heat & Massage
- Head pillow
- Lumbar pillow
FREE 1 Year In Home Service Contract
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (HERITAGE COLLECTION)
For the first three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Motor Hand
- Control Scissor
For four (4) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fourth year: 35% off suggested retail price
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.