Jazzy EVO 614HD
The Jazzy EVO 614HD deliver outstanding performance and superb maneuverability in a powerful, stylish package and Active-Trac ATX Suspension
FDA Class II Medical Device*
When adventure calls at a moment’s notice, Jazzy EVO 614HD empowers you to pick up and go. That’s because it comes engineered with the capabilities that push boundaries of everyday life for the heavy-duty power wheelchair class, with a 450-pound weight capacity.
We introduced a new 4.88 mph top speed. Compared to the average person’s walking speed of around 2 mph, that’s cheetah-fast.
With a new 3” ground clearance and new 13.75” drive wheels, you sit higher and blaze over uneven terrain like you were born to do it.
Jazzy EVO 614HD has tall 13.75-inch drive wheels, the centerpiece for Pride’s beloved Mid-Wheel 6 platform. Active-Trac ATX Suspension adapts to the terrain, so grassy fields and paths feel smoother than they ever have before.
And now, with a new memory foam seat, your Jazzy EVO 614HD is ready to provide all-day comfort right out of the box.
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.88 mph
- 22” turning radius
- Up to 13 miles per charge at 450lbs, up to 21.5 miles per charge at 200lbs.
- New! Dept- adjustable, limited recline memory foam high-back seat with headrest and single heavy-duty seat post allows the user to swivel
- New heavy duty single seat post
- 1” of memory foam in the seat and back
- Highlighted stitching with moisture-resistant seams
- 3 positions of rotation for ease of transfer
- 2 inches of seat to floor adjustment
- New! 13.75” perforated drive tires (Much more comfortable than standard flat-free tires)
- New! 60-amp Dynamic LiNX Adjustable joystick speed dial enables you to adjust your speed comfort level
- New! New- Removable matte finish color through shrouds and 6-colors
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- Full independent front and rear Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- In-line joystick mount
- Convenient access to the controller and batteries while the user remains seated
Details and Specifications for the Jazzy EVO 614HD
Jazzy® EVO 614HD
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed2||Up to 4.88 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" casters|
|Drive Wheels||13.75" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, in-line, HD motors|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Full independent front and rear Active-Trac® (ATX) Suspension|
|Standard Seat Sizes||High-back, memory foam
18"x18"-20", 20"x18"-20", 22"x20-"-22"
|Seat Weight(s)3||57.8 lbs|
|Maximum Seat Size||22"W-22"D|
|Power Elevating Seat||NA|
|Standard Electronics||60A, Dynamic Linx|
|Battery Size(s)4||(2) NF-22|
|Battery Weight6||36-lbs. each|
|Battery Charger||5-amp, off-board|
|Per Charge Range2,3,5||13 miles at 450 lbs., 21.5 miles at 200 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece7||125.7 lbs.(base)|
|Total Weight||255.5 lbs. w/ batteries and seat|
|HCPCS Code||Group 2: Heavy-duty (K0824/K0825)|
|Warranty||Frame: 5-year limited; Drivetrain: 13-month limited; Electronics: 13-month limited; Batteries: 13-month limited|
Black (matte), White (matte), Red (matte), Iceberg Blue (matte), Robin's Egg Blue (matte), Sugar Plum (matte)
1Jazzy® Power Chairs are FDA class II Medical Devices designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
2Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour(AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
3Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+/* 3%).
4AGM or gel cell type required.
5Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7Weight includes base, seat and batteries.
HCPCS codes provided should not be considered as legal advice and do not guarantee reimbursement. DME providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes when submitting for insurance reimbursement
The information contained herein is correct at time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication, we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Warranty for the Jazzy EVO 614HD
- One Year In-Home Service Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- Click here for more information.