Jazzy 614 HD
The Jazzy 614HD deliver outstanding performance and superb maneuverability in a powerful, stylish package and Active-Trac ATX Suspension
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Power and precision combine into one exceptional power chair! The Jazzy® 614 HD1 features outstanding suspension and a tight turning radius. Large drive wheels and six-inch casters tackle uneven terrain, no matter where your day takes you.
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.25 mph maximum speed
- 22.75" turning radius
- Up to 11 miles per charge
- Deluxe contour, limited recline high back seat
- 6" casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Universal, fixed, in-line joystick mount
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 6” casters on front and rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24” W x 24” D
- Toolless shroud removal
- Easy serviceability
- Flip-up, height-adjustable foot platform
Details and Specifications for the Jazzy 614 HD
Jazzy® 614 HD
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Length1,2||35.5"/40" with footplate|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.25 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||14" foam filled|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, in-line, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX) with Mid-wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||24"W x 24"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5” – 23.5”|
|Synergy® Seating||24”W – 24”D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.75” – 19.75”|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Batteries||38 lbs. each|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight5||37 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||122 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||18" wide - 51.8" lbs.
20" wide - 54 lbs.
22" wide - 57.6 lbs.
|Standard Seat Size||20" x 18"-20"
22" x 20"-22"
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Warranty for the Jazzy 614 HD
- One Year In-Home Service Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- Click here for more information.