Image EC Mid Wheel Powerchair
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $3,599.00
Image EC Powerchair
Easily Accessible Electronics & Batteries
The Image EC's mid-wheel drive allows for a tighter turning radius. The uniquely designed Dynamic Drive suspension offers greater climging ability and comfort when traveling forward and in reverse.
- Mid Wheel drive allows for tighter turning radius.
- PG Controller with diagnostic fault codes.
- On board charger.
- Joystick can be mounted on either side.
- Front swivel anti-tippers have true independent adjustable suspension. Helps prevent the drive wheels from losing contact with the ground.
- Drive mid wheels are flat free including coil spring tension suspension.
- Uniquely designed Dynamic Drive suspension for greater climbing ability and comfort when traveling forward and in reverse.
- Front and Rear semi-pneumatic swivel wheels.
- Foot plate is angle, height and depth adjustable.
- Elevating legrest or footrest kit available (SFELR-KIT).
- 18" deluxe height adjustable swivel captain's seat (20" optional).
- Positioning belt standard.
- Arms are angle, height and depth adjustable.
- Standard headrest is height adjustable.
- Seat reclines for comfort and folds down for portability.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- Batteries (Item # U1).
- Batteries are accessible from the rear of the chair.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||15 miles|
|Dimensions||42" (L) x 24" (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||20" - 23"|
|Seat Dimensions||18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D)|
|Controller||PG VR2 50A|
|Motors (2)||24V x 200W x 3900 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 35AH (U1)|
|Caster Wheels||6” x 2” Solid|
|Drive Wheels||10” x 3” Flat-free|
|Base Weight||88 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||53 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||51 lbs.|
|Total Weight||192 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 Months|
|Warranty of Batteries||6 Months|
* This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to Medicare Program and should consult an attorney or other advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.
** MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price represents what the price is for "each - individual unit". It does not include optional equipment and accessories that may be available for this product.
- 14-month Peace of Mind Protection Plan
Lifetime warranty on power chair frame
- One year limited warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
- Six Month Battery Warranty