Clinical Care Recliner
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $679.00
- Available in 3 attractive colors: Blue Ridge, Jade and Rosewood
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care.
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions—upright, TV, Full Recline and Trendelenburg.
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant.
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position.
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Large, blow-molded side trays includes recess for cup.
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure recliner.
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release. Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position.
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position.
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Comfortable built-in headrest.
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin 117 Standard.
|Overall Dimensions||47.5" (H) x 30.5" (W) x 38" (D)|
|Width Between Arms||22"|
|Floor to Seat Height||26.5"|
|Seat Dimensions||21.5" (H) X 21.5" (W) X 20" (D)|
|Product Weight||115 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight||135 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs.|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts|
|Owners Manual||Owners Manual Link|
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts