EV Rider Royale 3 Electric Scooter
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $4,275.00
A top-of-the-line three wheeled big-sized scooter offers the most cutting-edge features on the market, including a time reader, a temperature reader, an odometer and so on.
The Royale III is a luxurious, speedy community mobilizer with a modernistic aerodynamic design and many other standard features.
Probably the most advanced mobility scooter on market today, this disability scooter is made by Heartway and comes with a temperature gauge, odometer, speedometer, tripometer and electronic diagnosis display. It also has rear disc brakes and 75 ah batteries as std, and comes with an optional Gold Bag Holder, and lockable rear box. This is a unique scooter with masses of legroom, a protective front shroud area and Piaggio scooter type suspension.
With a massive 32 mile range you'll have no problem getting out - and staying out, and with a 350 pound user weight it is suitable for the larger user too. What's more, you'll have no problems with rough ground - this amazing scooter comes with ADJUSTABLE suspension, 5" ground clearance and 16" wheels, giving an amazing ride.
The Royale has been tested on very difficult ground - and this is a scooter that stands out in any crowd. For someone who really wants to do more than go shopping!
These scooters include:
- Fullsuspension and a top speed of 9.3 mph
- Dual disc brakes with no roll back on inclined surfaces
- 8 amp battery charger
- Increased controller power – 160 amp
- Operating Controls – Thumb or delta
- Digital tritium control display with speed, time, temperature, battery usage
- Running lights and dual mirrors with front facing signal blinkers
- Tiller adjustment – Infinite
- Turning speed safety monitor
- Seat Upgrades: Captain style with 20” width, a seatbelt, adjustable armrests and a 300 degree swivel
- Aluminum alloy wheel rims
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC:
All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL:
Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for 6 months after the purchase of the Unit. Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
• Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive emedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you