Espree ATLAS Heavy Duty
The Espree scooter from Pacesaver is one rugged, outdoor/indoor heavy duty 3 wheel scooter.
Highly maneuverable and stable
Our most luxurious and advanced flagship scooter, all Espree’s feature the Soft-touch tiller for shoulder comfort and easy access, luxurious “Com-For-Back™” high backed seat for all day comfort and support, stylish mag wheels, lights, basket, “Mirror-Glaze” color for long lasting beauty. Espree performance features the industry’s best incline stability rating, the most powerful, easiest to drive, safer state-of-the-art standard controller, quiet powerful 3 brake transaxle drive system, shock absorbing resilient standard suspension, easy no tool separation for transport , on board charger and the industry’s longest warranty. Enjoy a comfortable, confident ride on America’s most luxurious scooter -- Espree.
Our largest capacity Espree's at 450 lb. & 500 lb., Atlas features a heavy duty reinforced frame with side anti-tips for stability, plush 21” wide seat, height, width and length adjustable armrests and a 450 lb. power seat option (not available on Atlas 5). Espree Atlas’ distinctive style, maneuverability and transportability with luxurious comfort.
Easy Access Soft-Touch Tiller
Adjustable Width Seat with Removable Arms
360° Swivel Seat
On Board Charger
Durable "Mirror-Glaze™" Colors
Alloy Mag Wheels
Weight capacity 450 lbs
Powerful 110 amp controller & 4 pole motor
- Optional 55AH batteries with larger shroud, Red or Blue only
Industry′s best stability rating
Separates for transport
Made in America assures parts availability
- Soft-Touch adjustable tiller- Shoulder comfort, Easy access to control. Delta Tiller available.
- Custom-built units- Many options available to make scooter the best fit for patient’s size, physical needs and skill level. Each scooter is custom-assembled. No “mass-production” of identical scooters.
- Assortment of seat types- Made-to-order seat styles and sizes. ComForBack folding highbacked adjustable seat for all-day comfort; Admiral reclining seat (in Full Back or GPS-Gluteal Position Seating option); Rehab seats with Maxum, or Minimizer features - all designed to help produce a more comfortable and ergonomic ride.
- Powerful motor- High capacity 4-pole transaxle motor runs cooler and has more endurance on inclines and in thick grass. Rear wheel drive.
- On-board charger- Trouble-free charging, Charger always available. Easily accessible charger port located on the tiller. (Atlas 500 has off-board charger)
- Large batteries- U1 standard. Group 22 batteries (with larger cover) available for extended driving range. Offered in red only.
- Larger wheel diameter - Available in pnuematic or filled flat-free.
- Digital electronics - Programmable 110 amp controller for more power; Push-too-fast feature eliminates disengage runaways; Power Boost technology for climbing inclines; Battery Saver for extended range of use. Advanced controller programs for smooth transition through all speeds. Built-in diagnostics system to enable user to troubleshoot minor problems.
- Mirror-Glaze Finish - Long-lasting beauty, Color all thru body. Will not chip, peel or fade. Easy care-simply wipe with damp cloth.
- Easy, no-tool separation - Effortless transport, separates into simple, manageable pieces. Fits into most cars, vans, SUVs
- Assembled in US - Reliable, less maintenance. FDA regulated. Solid stability, long-term value. Supports local businesses.
5-yr Limited Warranty.
Details and Specifications for the Espree ATLAS Heavy Duty
|Model||Espree Atlas||Espress Atlas Stretch|
|Wheel Base Width||24.75||24.75|
|Tiller Base to Battery Box||11"||15"|
|Frame Ground Clearance||4.5"||4.5"|
|Floorpan Height from Floor||6.5"||6.5"|
U1- 10.6 miles
55AH - 16 miles
U1- 10.6 miles55AH - 16 miles
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs||450 lbs|
|Maximum Incline Rating||10 degrees||10 degrees|
|Standard Seat||30 lbs||30lbs|
|U1 Batteries||50 lbs||50lbs|
|Rear End||46 lbs||46 lbs|
|Seat Height from Floorpan||16.75" -18.75"||16.75" -18.75"|
|Power Seat Height from Floorpan||17.75" -22.75"||17.75" -22.75"|
|Front Tires||9" x 3"||9" x 3"|
|Rear Tires||10" x 3"||10" x 3"|
|Deluxe Light Package||Yes||Yes|
Manual and Videos for the Espree ATLAS Heavy Duty
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Espree ATLAS Heavy Duty
Five-Year prorated limited transaxle warranty.
Three-Year limited warranty on main frame components.
One-Year limited warranty covering virtually all internal components including the electronics.
Batteries are shipped seperately with a one year replacement waranty