Drive MedicalModel: K518FBADDA-SF
MSRP $1,469.00 MSRP $1,469.00 $549.00
- Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back, Padded, Height Adjustable Desk Arms Provides Added Patient Comfort
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Treaded tires
- Quick release axles
- Dual axle positions
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable seat depth
- Rear anti-tippers standard
Drive MedicalModel: Cruiser X4
MSRP $620.69 MSRP $620.69 $259.00
- Easy to propel and transport.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame
Drive MedicalModel: TR18
MSRP $821.83 MSRP $821.83 $359.00
- All-aluminum frame
- Convert from Transport chair to a Wheelchair
- Quick-release 24" wheels can be removed to transition self-propelled chair to a transport chair
- Swing-away footrests with composite foot plates and heel loops.
Drive MedicalModel: AK5
MSRP $1,578.41 MSRP $1,578.41 $679.00
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on a 24"
Drive MedicalModel: K316DDA-SF
MSRP $395.20 MSRP $395.20 $199.00
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets. Drive Medical's mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
Scooter Direct carries a complete line of durable medical equipment from Drive Medical including; Travel mobility scooters, Full size mobility scooters, Heavy Duty Scooters and Outdoor models including fun mobility scooters, bariatric scooters and powerchairs, electric wheelchairs, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, patient room equipment and personal care products.