Drive MedicalModel: PLA416FBUARAD-SF
MSRP $1,151.33 MSRP $1,151.33 $598.34
- Easily convert the armrests into desk arm, half arm, and full arm with the push of a button.
- Armrests adjust to eight individual heights in ½” increments for complete customization.
- Adjustable height and length, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides
- Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° – 20°
Drive MedicalModel: K518FBADDA-SF
MSRP $1,469.00 MSRP $1,469.00 $549.00
- Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back, Padded, Height Adjustable Desk Arms Provides Added Patient Comfort
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Treaded tires
- Quick release axles
- Dual axle positions
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable seat depth
- Rear anti-tippers standard
Drive MedicalModel: DFL19
MSRP $541.04 MSRP $541.04 $196.00
- Weighs only 16.8 lbs. without footrests; 19.8 lbs. with footrests.
- Comes with carry pocket on backrest.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Comes with handy carry pocket on back.
- Tool-free, height-adjustable swing-away footrests come standard.
- 8" rear wheel. 6" casters in front.
- Back folds down for storage and transport and features deluxe back release.
Drive MedicalModel: Cruiser X4
MSRP $620.69 MSRP $620.69 $259.00
- Easy to propel and transport.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame
Drive MedicalModel: TR37 / TR39
MSRP $268.47 MSRP $268.47 $159.00
- Seat width of 17" or 19"
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Attractive in silver vein finish
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport
Drive MedicalModel: SSP18RBDFA
MSRP $1,063.92 MSRP $1,063.92 $439.00
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests and Metal foot plates
Drive MedicalModel: K316DDA-SF
MSRP $395.20 MSRP $395.20 $199.00
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels
Drive MedicalModel: EXP19LTBL, EXP19LTRD
MSRP $465.00 MSRP $465.00 $189.00
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Available in blue or red frames.
- Folds flat for easy transport.
- Comes with seat belt.
- Companion activated wheel locks.
- 12” rear “flat-free” wheels.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets. Drive Medical's mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
Scooter Direct carries a complete line of durable medical equipment from Drive Medical including; Travel mobility scooters, Full size mobility scooters, Heavy Duty Scooters and Outdoor models including fun mobility scooters, bariatric scooters and powerchairs, electric wheelchairs, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, patient room equipment and personal care products.