Drive Bobcat 3 wheel
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $599.00
- Ultra-lightweight for superior portability.
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Color-through shroud hides scuffs and scratches.
Overview of the Drive Medical Bobcat X3 wheel scooter
The Drive Medical Bobcat X3 Mobility Scooter is a compact scooter that is loaded with features but still available at an affordable price. The small, compact design allows for a small turning radius and the protected thumb style throttle is easy to use. The compact 4 piece design makes tool free assembly and disassembly quick and easy. With flat free tires and an easy to adjust tiller, the Drive Medical Bobcat X3 compact mobility scooter has a range of roughly 7.5 miles before it needs to be recharged.
FREE 1 Year In-Home Peace of Mind Service Warranty by Drive Medical
Highlights of the Bobcat 3 Wheel
- Angle adjustable flip-up armrests for maximum comfort and convenient boarding and exiting.
- Easy finger-pull throttle control.
- Height adjustable seat with fold down backrest.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel.
- Large, metal carry basket.
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angel places the scooter's controls in the ideal position.
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety.
- Easy freewheel operation.
Summary Specs of the Drive Medical Bobcat X3
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: 7.5 Miles
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Turning Radius: 45"
- Carrying capacity: 265 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 28 lbs.
- Total Weight: 84 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Bobcat model BOBCATX3
- Inside and limited outside use
- Tight Turning radius for a scooter
- For stronger users due to heavier base weight than other portable scooters
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||7.5 miles|
|Dimensions (L x W)||42" x 19.25"|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||17" - 19"|
|Seat Dimensions (W x D)||16.5" x 13.5"|
|Controller||PG S-Drive 45A|
|Motor||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 10AH|
|Wheels||8" x 2" Flat Free|
|Base Weight||50 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||18 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||16 lbs.|
|Total Weight||84 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section)||28 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 months|
|Warranty on Batteries||6 months|
- 14 Months on Motor & Electronics
- Six months on Battery