CTM Trecker HS-890
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $2,748.00
The New HS 890 Four wheel scooter - this rugged 4 wheel scooter was designed for those seeking an extremely durable terrain trekker loaded with the features available in the high end scooters of today at an affordable price. The 13" tires will cover rough terrain while the high back contoured seat, full light kit with directional blinkers and full swivel, sliding seat add all the creature comforts for travel.
Delta Handle Bar Standard
Fast Heavy Duty 4 wheeler
The new CTM HS 890 four wheel electric scooter - this rugged 4 wheel scooter was designed for those seeking an extremely durable terrain trekker loaded with the features available in the high end scooters of today at an affordable price. The 13" tires will cover rough terrain while the high back contoured seat, full light kit with directional blinkers and full swivel, sliding seat add all the creature comforts for travel.
‧ Maximum Speed : 8 MPH
‧ Weight Capacity : 500 LBS
‧ 13" Front and Rear Wheels
‧ Delta Handle Bar
‧ Full Lighting Package
‧ 22" Captains Chair
‧ Full Suspension
|Wheels: Front||13" Pneumatic|
|Wheels: Rear||13" Pneumatic|
|Weight without Batteries||167 Ibs.|
|Max. Speed||9.5 mph|
|Weight Capacity||500 Ibs.|
|Grade Climbable||10 degree|
|Suspension||Front & Rear Wheels|
|Motor Size||1000W, 5300R.P.M|
|Battery||(2) 12V. 50Ah|
|Battery Weight||34 Ibs. each|
|Travel Range||Up to 30 Miles|
|Electronics||On/Off Key Switch,
Battery Level Indicator,
Speed Control Knob
A four wheel scooter with thumb operated controls, available in three colors. A range of options and accessories are available.
A totally enclosed rear wheel drive scooter with an epoxy-coated steel frame. The frame is designed to reinforce the cowlings to avoid cracking. The scooter has PVC cowlings, alloy wheels, and slip resistant rubber on the base. It has front and rear chrome plated bumpers.
All components are totally enclosed underneath the frame to avoid damage and dirt getting into them.
The seat is standard. The height, backrest, and arm widths on both seats are adjustable and they have a manual locking swivel mechanism. The distance from the tiller to seat can be adjusted. The seats are capable of rotating 360 degrees via a lever under the seat. The lever is pulled up towards the seat to release the lock.
The tiller angle is adjustable.
The scooter comes standard with headlight, rear lights, direction indicators, hazard indicators and horn.
TRANSPORTING the scooter is facilitated by removing the seat and batteries and folding the tiller flat.
FREEWHEELING mechanism is operated by a lever situated above the right back wheel.
BATTERY CHARGING is achieved by connecting the charger provided to a mains power point and plugging it into the scooter at the marked charging terminal on the tiller.
BATTERIES are stored under the plastic cowling.
FRONT WHEELS are (13") pneumatic.
REAR WHEELS are (13") pneumatic.
FOOTSPACE is sloped on the wheel protectors, with slip resistant rubber surface.
ARMRESTS are adjustable in width and height.
CONTROLS are a water resistant, touch pad instrument panel including a speed control knob with fast/slow indicators, an illuminated display for battery status and a key operated power switch. The controls can be programmed for speed, braking and acceleration.
BRAKES are electromagnetic.
BASKET attaches to the front of the tiller.
|Overall Length||60.2"||Overall Width||27"|
|Overall Height||49"||Wheels: Front||13"|
|Wheels: Rear||13"||Weight w/ Batteries||251 lbs|
|Max. Speed||8 mph||Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Ground Clearance||3.3"||Grade Climbable||10 degree|
|Curb Climbing||2.8"||Turning Radius||68.1"|
|Suspension||Front & Rear||Brake||Electro-Mechanical|
|Seat Type||Sliding and Swivel Reclining Captain||Seat Width||22"|
|Motor Size||700W 5400r.p.m||Battery Size||(2) 12V.50Ah|
|Battery Weight||69 lbs||Travel Range||23.4 Miles|
|Battery Charger||5A Off Board||Electronics||On / Off Key Switch, Battery Level Indicator, Speed Control Knob|
|*Subject to change without notice|
Parts Only Warranty:
|Motor/Brake Assembly and Transaxle*||13 month warranty|
|Electrical Components||13 month warranty|
|Frame||36 month warranty|
|Batteries||6 month warranty|
Frame: CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. warranties the frame weldment of its Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of 36 months for all Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs. CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. will at its sole option, repair, replace, any new or reconditioned warrantable weldment or frame section that fails within the warranty period.
Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics: CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. warranties the Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics of its Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of 13 months. CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. will at sole option, repair or replace with any new or reconditioned warrantable Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics components, that fails within the warranty period. The warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear or failure to adhere to these instructions. A change in operating noise, particularly relative to motors and gear boxes does not constitute a failure. All such devices will exhibit a change in operating noise due to aging.
Batteries: CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. warranties the batteries of its Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs under normal usage to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of 6 months.
• Body panels, shroud and cowlings
• Consumable wear items such as tires, tubes, brake pads and motor brushes
• Upholstery, seating and armrest
• Any damage resulting from natural disaster or Act of God
• Any damage resulting from liquid or moisture corrosion to electronic devices
• Any damage resulting from unauthorized repair or modification
• Any damage resulting from negligent operation, storage or maintenance
• Labor, service calls, and shipping costs for any replacement parts under warranty
• This warranty is extended to only the original purchaser/owner, purchased in the U.S.A. from a CTM authorized dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty.
• For warranty service, please contact the CTM authorized dealer where the product was purchased. Dealers are responsible for labor and shipping charges incurred for all warranty issues.
• All defective electrical components apart from batteries, which are under warranty, must be returned under UPS call tag within 14 days. Customer will be charged for any unreturned item after this time.
• All replacement parts, whether under warranty or not, carry a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase from CTM.
• All replacement parts will be shipped UPS ground. The customer will be liable for any other shipping method desired.
• No dealer or distributor may extend this warranty or modify it in anyway.
• Warranty is VOID if any of the original serial numbers have been removed including from the controller, motor, transaxle, battery or battery charger.
• Warranty shall be VOID if customer (dealer or end user) modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than the genuine parts.
• All return shipments found to be free from factory defect is subject to 25% restocking fee and cost of any damages incurred. All return shipments will only be accepted with a Return Authorization number approved by the CTM Technical Department.
• All CTM products shipped should be inspected thoroughly for damages and shrink-wrapping before signing the bill of lading. Any unreported freight damages at the time of delivery will be the sole responsible of the receiver.
• Any manufacturer related damages must be reported to CTM within 3 days of receipt. No exceptions.
THIS WARRANTY REPLACES AND SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT INC., WETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES.