CTM HS-5600 Rear Wheel
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $2,458.00
CTM HS-5600 Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Drive Power Chair . Gain the mobility you need with the Compact Rear Wheel Drive Power Chair from CTM Homecare. It features a comfortable reclining captain's chair and a stability suspension system for a smooth ride.
Swing-away Joystick Controller
CTM HS-5600 Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Drive Power Chair
Gain the mobility you need with the Compact Rear Wheel Drive Power Chair from CTM Homecare. It features a comfortable reclining captain′s chair and a stability suspension system for a smooth ride.
‧ Maximum Speed : 5 mph
‧ Capacity : 399 lbs
‧ 500 mm / 19.6" Reclining Captains Chair with Seat Belt
‧ Swing-Away Joystick Controller
‧ ZERO Effort Single Free Wheel Lever
|Overall Length||44.7"||Overall Width||25"|
|Overall Height||46.7"||Wheels: Front||9"|
|Weight w/ Batteries||224 lbs||Base Weight|
|Seat Weight||Max. Speed|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs||Ground Clearance||3.4"|
|Grade Climbable||8 degree||Curb Climbing||2"|
Captain Seat, Adjustable Seat Height,
W/ Back Angle Adjustment & Seat Belt
|Seat Width||20"||Drive Train||2-Motor Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Motor Size||420W, 4600r.p.m||Battery Size||(2) 12V.50Ah|
|Battery Weight||69 lbs||Travel Range||15 Miles|
|Battery Charger||5A Off Board||Electronics|
Parts Only Warranty:
|Motor/Brake Assembly and Transaxle*||13 month warranty|
|Electrical Components||13 month warranty|
|Frame||36 month warranty|
|Batteries||6 month warranty|
Frame: CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. warranties the frame weldment of its Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of 36 months for all Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs. CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. will at its sole option, repair, replace, any new or reconditioned warrantable weldment or frame section that fails within the warranty period.
Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics: CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. warranties the Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics of its Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of 13 months. CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. will at sole option, repair or replace with any new or reconditioned warrantable Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics components, that fails within the warranty period. The warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear or failure to adhere to these instructions. A change in operating noise, particularly relative to motors and gear boxes does not constitute a failure. All such devices will exhibit a change in operating noise due to aging.
Batteries: CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT, INC. warranties the batteries of its Mini Scooters, Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs under normal usage to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use for a period of 6 months.
• Body panels, shroud and cowlings
• Consumable wear items such as tires, tubes, brake pads and motor brushes
• Upholstery, seating and armrest
• Any damage resulting from natural disaster or Act of God
• Any damage resulting from liquid or moisture corrosion to electronic devices
• Any damage resulting from unauthorized repair or modification
• Any damage resulting from negligent operation, storage or maintenance
• Labor, service calls, and shipping costs for any replacement parts under warranty
• This warranty is extended to only the original purchaser/owner, purchased in the U.S.A. from a CTM authorized dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty.
• For warranty service, please contact the CTM authorized dealer where the product was purchased. Dealers are responsible for labor and shipping charges incurred for all warranty issues.
• All defective electrical components apart from batteries, which are under warranty, must be returned under UPS call tag within 14 days. Customer will be charged for any unreturned item after this time.
• All replacement parts, whether under warranty or not, carry a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase from CTM.
• All replacement parts will be shipped UPS ground. The customer will be liable for any other shipping method desired.
• No dealer or distributor may extend this warranty or modify it in anyway.
• Warranty is VOID if any of the original serial numbers have been removed including from the controller, motor, transaxle, battery or battery charger.
• Warranty shall be VOID if customer (dealer or end user) modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than the genuine parts.
• All return shipments found to be free from factory defect is subject to 25% restocking fee and cost of any damages incurred. All return shipments will only be accepted with a Return Authorization number approved by the CTM Technical Department.
• All CTM products shipped should be inspected thoroughly for damages and shrink-wrapping before signing the bill of lading. Any unreported freight damages at the time of delivery will be the sole responsible of the receiver.
• Any manufacturer related damages must be reported to CTM within 3 days of receipt. No exceptions.
THIS WARRANTY REPLACES AND SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT INC., WETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. CTM HOMECARE PRODUCT INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES.