Details and Specifications for the Battery 12V 14AH
The Power-Sonic PS-12140 battery is power-sonic's standard version of a 12v 14ah battery that is completely seal and maintenance free.PowerSonic PS-12140 Battery Specificaitons:
Capacity: 14 amp hour
Height (w/terminal): 3.94"
Weight: 9.25 Lbs
Cycle Applications: Limit initial current to 4.2A. Charge until PS-12140 voltage (under charge) reaches 14.4 to 14.7 volts at 68°F (20°C). Hold at 14.4 to 14.7 volts until current drops to under 140mA. Battery is fully charged under these conditions, and charger should be disconnected or switched to “float” voltage.
“Float” or “Stand-By” Service: Hold battery across constant voltage source of 13.5 to 13.8 volts continuously. When held at this voltage, the battery will seek its own current level and maintain itself in a fully charged condition.
Note: Due to the self-discharge characteristics of the PS-12140 battery, it is imperative that they be charged within 6 months of storage, otherwise permanent loss of capacity might occur as a result of sulfation.
|Features of these Replacement Batteries:
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under fi le number MH 20845
Manual and Videos for the Battery 12V 14AH
Warranty for the Battery 12V 14AH
Six Month Full Replacement Warranty
An Additional Six Month Warranty for 50% of the Value