Backpacker AVP 2.0
This Interior low-profile lift is a one-piece design allows for easy loading and unloading of your mobility product; simply drive on and off the all-steel constructed platform.
Backpacker® Interior Lifts are specifically engineered for scooter and power chair transportation, while providing concealment and weather protection for your mobility product. The low-profile, one-piece design allows for easy loading and unloading of your mobility product; simply drive on and off the all-steel constructed platform. Features include a durable 12-volt motor with an easy-to-use two button wired and wireless hand control for simple and reliable operation. Most applications do not require drilling or vehicle modification and include a kit for quick and easy installations
- New standard dual remote provides safe, easy hardwire and wireless operation
- New rear hatch safety sensor disables lift when rear hatch is closed
- New redesigned hardwire routing provides easy installation with no fears of pinching or damaging power harness during operation
- New puddle light for platform illumination in low-light settings
- New hand control Lockout feature for quick and easy prevention of unauthorized operation
- New low battery warning beeps and flashes when battery reaches under 10 volts
*Occasionally, special circumstances such as city or ferry fees, or rural areas may alter freight quotes or installation fees and necessitate additional charges. Customer will be notified if any additional fees are required before shipping.
Details and Specifications for the Backpacker AVP 2.0
Backpacker AVP 2.0
|Base Weight1||193 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||27"|
|Overall Platform Length||42"-34" (41"-33" usable surface)|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||37"|
|Motor||Sealed 12 volt DC|
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Minivan, SUV and Crossover|
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
Manual and Videos for the Backpacker AVP 2.0
Brochure: Brochure Link