Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair with Four Rear-locking Casters
Manufacturer: Drive Medical
MSRP $1,880.10 MSRP $1,880.10 What's this? $759.00Price as configured
Versatile 3-in-1 design enables this model to easily be positioned over a standard toilet, used as a portable self-contained commode or shower chair
- Simply and quickly adjust the height to achieve the ideal seated position.
- Padded flip-back armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- Easy to empty commode bucket to reduce splashes and spills. Use commode liners for even quicker clean up and less mess!
- 5" locking casters allow for extra security when the unit is not in motion.
- Durable and easy-to-clean padded seat (18” x 17”) and backrest.
- Seat opening allows for unobstructed access to the perineal area for easy and effective cleansing.
- Swing-away detachable footrests with height and angle adjustments.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 275 lbs.
- Simple, tool-free assembly.
Details and Specifications for the Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair with Four Rear-locking Casters
|Back Height||19 "|
|Carton Shipping Weight||40 lbs.|
|Overall Height||39" - 41"|
|Overall Width Open||22.25"|
|Seat Dimensions||18" (W) x 17" (D)|
|Seat To Floor Height||20" - 22"|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
Manual and Videos for the Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair with Four Rear-locking Casters
Warranty for the Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair with Four Rear-locking Casters
Limited Lifetime warranty on frame
Write Your Own Review
Customize & Buy