3 Wheel Mobility Scooters
Pride MobilityModel: S66
MSRP $2,509.00 MSRP $2,509.00 $1,789.00
- FREE Front & Rear Basket, Underseat compartment, Arm Bag and Cup Holder
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Ultra Heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- USB mobile device charging port
- 3.25" Ground Clearance
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
Drive MedicalModel: Ventura320CS
MSRP $2,985.00 MSRP $2,985.00 $2,199.00
- Easy Disassembly
- 20" wide Captains Seat
- Headlight, turn signals and rear view mirrors and rear parking lights
- Rear Suspension and Captains chair
- Flat free 10" x 3" Front and Rear Tires
- Easy Adjust tiller
- U1 Batteries come standard
Pride MobilityModel: S6102
MSRP $2,959.00 MSRP $2,959.00 $2,099.00
- FREE Rear Basket, Cup & Cane Holder
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort.
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
Golden TechModel: GC240C
MSRP $2,739.00 MSRP $2,739.00 $2,074.00
- Lightweight and Portable
- Stylish and Easy to Operate
- Head and Tail Lights for Safety
- Latest Model! Free & Quick Ship!
- Ground Clearance - 3.75”
MSRP $3,518.00 MSRP $3,518.00 $2,119.00
- Sliding Captains Seat
- Deluxe Captain High Back Sliding seat
- Easily Adjustable tiller
- One piece frame design
- Flat Free Tires
- Optional Power Elevating Seat
Batteries are one of the most important components to any 3 wheel mobility scooter. Longer driving ranges help users spend more time doing what they love, and less time waiting for a charge to complete. The batteries on some of these models are bigger to allow longer run times. As well, these models provide a better turning radius for more control in tight spaces.
These 3 wheel scooters are generally heavier than the travel models but still light enough to be disassembled by stronger persons or carried easily by a vehicle. Weight limits are not a problem when it comes to these sturdy devices. With a limit reaching upwards of 400 pounds, any user can feel confident their 3 wheel mobility scooter can carry them safely.
Strong construction throughout the body means less wear and tear on various parts. Rear suspension also helps to hold the rider comfortably, regardless of their size. It also produces a smooth ride that makes quick work of various surfaces, from pavement to grass, to carpet. A wide range of special features help these vehicles stand out from other models.
Headlights, parking lights, and turn signals replicate the safety features of other transport options for added protection. Non-scuffing wheels prevent black streaks or other marking on wood or tile.
Baskets at the front of the device easily hold common household items such as groceries and tools without the risk of breakage; their durability comes from some of the strongest materials on the market, and with this in mind, you can rest easy that your possessions will be with you as you ride. Having a reliable transportation option is at the forefront of everything we do at Scooter Direct.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to answer questions and guide shoppers through the sometimes complicated world of these devices. Contact us today to find the right choice at a price that anyone can appreciate.