To Speak With A Specialist
When Mike Deming set out to design the best outdoor chair, it was his wife, Karen that he had in mind. In 1990, eight months after they were married, a car accident left Karen a quadripalegic. Mike was determined to see that Karen enjoyed past activities. His love of Karen and her special seating requirements led to the finished prototype in 1994. De-Bug has come a long way since then. You can rest easy because the Demings are users of the De-Bug chairs. All of the details have been thought out. From the De-Bug’s easy fit through a 36" doorway, to the maneuverability provided by castering rear wheels, this product is a winner for all users!
The De-Bug’s unique, patented design provides a comfortable ride. Your body is properly supported in this chair. De-Bug turns easily and quickly while users sit at a comfortable tilt angle which may be adjusted. Our De-Bug chairs may be scaled to fit any sized individual and most every type of seating requirement may be accommodated. Just call.
Ultimate Stability - Feel safe & secure
De-Bug’s articulating rear suspension allows all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain, making De-Bug more stable than fixed wheeled
chairs. This helps to improve ride stability and makes going anywhere more comfortable.
BeachWheelchair Specifications - Reach the Beach!
De-Bug frame is constructed using316L Stainless Steel tubing which is a higher grade than standard “#304 marine grade” stainless.
* Weight capacity 350 pounds standard, weight capacities up to 600 pounds can be accommodated for a nominal fee.
* Casters - rear wheels rotate 360 degrees . Wheel hubs are made from poly-nylon material to eliminate salt water corrosion.
* The rear suspension also articulates +/- ~20 degrees, allowing all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain, making it much more stable than standard outdoor wheelchairs.
* Swing away arm rests are also easily removable for Lateral transfers.
* Footrest-Has Linear position telescopic length adjustment and four position angle adjustment. The De-Bug also has a footrest for proper foot support.
* Wheel Lock - Adjustable tension wheel brake can be actuated independantly on each side, uses all #316L stainless steel hardware.
* Chair width is ~33.5 inches to access a 36 inch doorway and is ~27 inches wide with the optional interchangeable pool wheels.
* Weight - Standard Chair is between 40 and 45 lbs.
* Chair design is patented in the U.S. #380,991 and registered with agencies, and insurance companies.
Ten year warranty
Components & Frame #316L series Stainless Steel “ the higher the #, the higher the quality of Stainless”
Two year warranty
Seating - Material is Phifertex Nylon, anti-absorbant, U.V. resistant. Seating is removable and machine washable.
Two year warranty
Tires - 3 ply poly urathene, low pressure, to specifically enable easy operation in grass, gravel, sand, snow, & uneven terrain